Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Learn The Bones

In the task playing to learn I chose learn the bones as my favorite game.Learn the Bones is a jig saw puzzle type game. When the game starts out it gives you three or so pictures and you have to match it up with the picture of the skeleton.It's a very fun informational game.The only thing the game doesnt have is a social issue.     | the game |
                                                                          v                v
                 http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/resources/en/play/STEM/learnthebones

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey hey cole! Tell sarah I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good blog. I have played that game before and i liked it too. I hope you make a good game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im from wgms and i think your game is great ,but it might be hard to make the way you discribed it hope you finish it!

    ReplyDelete